- This scholarship is judged primarily on need basis, but does not exclude achievement standards.
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by April 29, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or college freshman.
- A student aid report showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1,000. It will be awarded May 30, 2018
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using the form below: